Updated 19th August 2016
Bump’s approach to privacy
Jack Ryder and Sam Howarth are trading as Bump. Bump controls how your Personal Information is used.
Personal information we collect about you and how we use it
We collect information from you when you voluntarily submit information to us or the Service. This can include information you provide when you register to use the Service, complete a form, list an item, subscribe to our mailing lists or other marketing communications or take an action on the Service (such as when you comment on or like an item, perform a search or engage in a transaction).
We also collect personal information from you indirectly such as information about the pages you look at on our Service or our app or the device you use to view our website or our app.
The list below sets out categories of personal information we collect about you and how we use that information.
Contact details: We collect contact information such as your name, your email address, your telephone number and addresses associated with your account. We will use your contact details so that we can communicate with you directly about the products you purchase and that you sell through the Service and the services we provide and about queries, issues or concerns you or other users have. You will also share your contact details with any buyer or seller you deal with through the Service.
Comments and opinions: When you contact us directly, e.g. by email, phone, post or by completing an online form we will record your comments and opinions. We will also record comments and opinions you express when responding to surveys, entering competitions or taking part in promotions we run. We will use your comments and opinions to address your queries, issues and concerns and improve our products and services. We will also use comments and opinions you express when responding to surveys, entering competitions or taking part in other promotions to determine products and services that may be of interest to you and to send you marketing communications in accordance with your marketing preferences.
Payment and transaction information: We keep records of the products you buy, sell or exchange though the Service and the payment method you use for the transaction. We will use payment and transaction information to assist in the payment process for any product you purchase through the Service, or any deposit or withdrawal transaction made using the Bump Wallet. We will use your payment and transaction information and history to determine products and services that may be of interest to you and send you marketing in accordance with your marketing preferences. We will provide your details to the seller of any item you purchase including your username and the name, delivery address and phone number you provide at the checkout. We also collect information that you provide to verify your account and your identity such as copies of identification documents.
Information provided by social networks you connect or link to our Service: If you connect an account on a social network, such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to your account on our Service we will collect personal information from the social network in accordance with your privacy settings on that social network. The connected social network may provide us with information such as your name, Facebook id, Twitter handle, profile picture, gender, username, user ID, age or age range, language, country, friends list, follower list and any other information you have agreed it can share. We will use the personal information provided to help create a public profile for you on our Service and, where we provide the functionality, we will also use the information provided to assist you in sharing your experiences on our Service with your friends, followers or contacts on the connected social network. We may also use the connection between the social network and our Service to provide you with updates on the social network that are relevant to any account you have with us or promotion you are taking part in. Such updates will only be provided with your consent, we will not post to your social network or to your friends, followers or contacts without your consent.
Website and app login details: Where you create an account with us we will hold your user name and password details so that we can keep your account secure. Where you are provided with the option to log-in using a social network, for example through Facebook sign-in, we will not be provided with your password or other account login details for those accounts.
Your preferences: We hold information about the preferences you set for notifications, marketing communications and how our site is displayed or what content is displayed to you through our Service. We will use your preference settings for the purpose of providing notifications, sending marketing communications and displaying our site in accordance with your choices.
Information about how you use and connect to our Service: We collect information about how you use our Service such as the pages you view on our Service, the time you access our Service and how long you use it for, the website from where you came to our Service or go to after leaving our Service (if applicable) and any selections and choices you make when using our Service. We also collect information about any items you have listed, purchased, bookmarked or shared on the Service.
Device Information: We also collect information about the computer, tablet, smartphone or other electronic device you use to connect to our Service. This information can include details about the type of device, unique device identifying numbers, operating systems, browsers and applications connected to our Service through the device, your Internet service provider or mobile network, your IP address and your device's telephone number (if it has one).
Typically, the information we collect about how you use or connect to our site is associated with your device and not you as a named individual. However, if you are logged into a registered account you have with us this information may also be associated with you directly.
We use information about how you use and connect to our Service to present our Service to you on your device and to determine products that may be of interest to you for marketing purposes.
Information about your location: Where you give us consent, we use information about your location, sometimes together with other Personal Information, to provide features of the Service that are relevant to you and your location. You can set your preferences relating to our use of location data in your phone settings.
Information provided by other users: Sometimes, other visitors to our site or users of our app provide information that is associated with you. Other users can provide information that is associated with you such as comments and likes relating to your items and messages they send to you. We will use personal information about you that is contained in private messages sent by you to other users to assist the fulfilment of orders made through the Service and to respond to any query, issue, concern or dispute they raise. Where users of our Service want to invite you to use our Service or to share information with you about our services we will use personal information that they provide about you to assist them in doing this; we will only do this where they indicate that you have provided your consent for them to communicate with you in this way.
Information about fraudulent or criminal activity relating to your account: We will use information about fraudulent or criminal activity relating to your use of our Service for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud or crime.
All personal information: We will use all the personal information we collect to monitor and improve our Service and our procedures and processes. We also use the personal information we collect to help us develop new products and services. Our use of your personal information in this way will not result in information that was not previously publicly available being made public on our Service.
Your Marketing Preferences
• Email - From time to time we may contact you by email with information about our products and services.
If you do not want us to contact you by email, you can change your email marketing preferences by emailing us at email@example.com and letting us know that you do not want to receive marketing emails from us. You can also unsubscribe from our marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails we send to you.
• Push notifications – where you allow us to, we will send you notifications relating to the Service.
You can change your push notification preferences at anytime in your account settings.
• Where you have given us permission to do so, we may share your information with selected third parties so that they can provide you with information about their products and services using email.
If, after you have given us permission to share your email address with selected third parties, you change your mind, you can change your email marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and letting us know that you do not want us to share your email address with third parties for marketing purposes.
Advertising on the Service and third party websites
We or our advertising partners may show advertisements to you on the Service or on other websites.
To do this we or our advertising partners may collect information about how you use the Service or the types of other web pages, content and ads you, or others who are using the device you connect to this Service, interact with, visit or view. The information collected might also include the IP address of the device you connect to the Service.
We or our advertising partner use the information that is collected to make sure adverts you see either on the Service or other websites or apps (where our partner has advertising space) are more relevant to you.
The techniques our advertising partners use do not use obvious identifying information such as name, address, email address or telephone number. This information is used to recognise the device you are using but not to identify you as a named individual.
You can also find out more about this type of advertising from www.youronlinechoices.com
Information available to other users through the Service
The Service is designed to help you interact with other users of the Service. As a result of this some of the information generated through the Service is shared with other users of the Service as described below.
1. User profile
When you create an account on the Service a user profile will be generated for you that makes the following information publicly available: user name, country and city location, your followers and who you are following, details about the items you are selling. If you add any of the following information to your profile this will also be made publicly available: profile picture, profile description and website address. We will not directly reveal user email addresses to other users.
2. Item listings
When you list an item wanted on the Service information you add to the listing will be made publicly available such as the item photograph, price, item description and delivery options. Any comments or likes other users add to your item listing will also be made publicly available.
3. Social networks you connect to the Service – where you have chosen to do so we will post updates about your use of the Service to social networks you connect to the Service on your behalf.
Information we share with third parties
We may share your Personal Information with the following parties:
• Service providers – third parties who provide a service to us. These third parties will only be allowed to use your Personal Information in accordance with our instructions and will be required to keep your information secure.
• Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons – third parties who we are under a legal obligation to disclose your Personal Information to or who we need to disclose your Personal Information to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of others, detect and investigate illegal activities and breaches of any agreement we have with you.
• Buyers of our business – buyers of Bump or any of its assets may have your Personal Information disclosed or transferred to them as part of the sale.
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to a third party for marketing purposes without your consent. For further information on your marketing options see the “Your marketing preferences” section above.
Information that cannot identify you
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to anyone else except as set out above. We may provide third parties with aggregate statistical information and analytics about users of the Service but we will make sure that no one can be identified from this information before we disclose it.
Storing and transferring your Personal Information
• Timeframe – your Personal Information will be kept by us for as long as your account remains active. If you deactivate your account your Personal Information will be kept for a reasonable period of time after this so that we can complete any activities it is being used for or where we have a need to retain your Personal Information. Following this period we will either delete the information or change it to a form that does not identify you.
Accessing and Correcting your Personal Information
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information: (i) the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used; (ii) the right to access the personal information we hold about you; and (iii) the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data we hold about you and to request the blocking or deletion of your personal information where the processing does not comply with local data protection laws. To exercise any of the above rights, or if you have any questions relating to your rights, please contact us by using the details set out in the "Contacting us" section below.
Most of the personal information we hold about you is either available directly from viewing your account and looking back over your own activities, or is available from the social networks that you have connected to our Service. If you think that there is other personal information which you think we hold, please contact us using the contact details set out in the “Contacting us” section below. Please provide as much information as you can about the personal information you are looking for and we will be happy to try and help you find it.
Links to third party sites
The Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites of our partner networks, advertisers, partner merchants, retailers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
Our policy towards children
Our Service is only available to persons aged 14 and over.
The Service is not directed to persons under 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, then please contact us using the details below so that we can take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account
Changes to this policy
Notice to you
Terms of Service
Updated 19th August 2016
1. Welcome to Bump
- 1. Bump operates a social marketplace which allows you to buy and sell items using the Bump application which we make available for download through an app store on your mobile device (the "Service").
- 2. The Service is operated by Jack Ryder and Sam Howarth who are trading as Bump ("we", "our, or "us").
2. Your relationship with us
- 1. This document and any documents referred to within it (collectively, the "Terms of Service") set out the terms of your relationship with us. It is important that you read and understand the Terms of Service before using the Service. If there is anything within them that you do not understand, then please contact us at email@example.com to discuss what this means for you.
- 2. By setting up an account with us or using and accessing the Service you agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not browse or otherwise access or use the Service.
3. Information about us
- 1. Jack Ryder and Sam Howarth are trading as Bump
4. Information about you
5. Setting up an account
- 1. To access our Service, you must register with us and set up an account with a username and password (your "Account"). We encourage you to use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your Account.
- 2. You must be at least 14 years of age and capable in your country of residence of entering into a legally binding agreement to use our Service.
- 4. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details and any activities that occur under your Account. If you have any concerns that your Account may have been misused, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org straight away to let us know.
6. Bump Marketplace
- 1. Our Service allows you to buy and sell items in an easy and fun way. You can find out more information about our Service and its features here email@example.com
- 2. You can sell your items through our Service by publishing pictures of the item you want to sell in an offer dialogue with a buyer.
- 3. As a buyer, Sale Items must only be purchased using one of Bump’s approved methods of payment (a “Sale Transaction”) and all Sale Transactions must take place within the Service.
- 4. As a seller, Bump offers you one method of receiving money for any Sale Items you sell namely:
- a. “Bump PayPal Payments” a service for receiving payments direct to your PayPal account.
- 5. You will need a PayPal account in order use Bump PayPal Payments.
- 6. To safeguard the interests of our users, you are not permitted to sell or purchase a Sale Item by making direct arrangements with the buyer or the seller to use a payment method other than the approved method available through the Service. Please note that selling or purchasing a Sale Item in any other way is a breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use and can result in, among other things, suspension or termination of your access to the Service (See clause 9).
- 7. We want our Service to be a positive experience for our users and we ask that you honour the commitments you make to another user in respect of the swap, sale or purchase of a Sale Item.
- 8. Any purchase you make of a Sale Item is solely between you and the seller. Complaints, questions and claims related to a Sale Item should be directed to the seller. Where users cannot resolve issues relating to a Sale Transaction between themselves, we will attempt to help mediate such disputes through our dispute resolution process. You can find out more about our dispute resolution procedure at clause 14 of these Terms of Service.
- 9. As we are not the seller of any Sale Items, we have no control and do not give any commitment relating to the existence, quality, safety, genuineness or legality of Sale Items, the truth or accuracy of any picture or description of the Sale Items or any other content made available by users, the ability of sellers to sell Sale Items, the ability of buyers to pay for them or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return the Sale Item.
7. Your right to use the Service
- a. The materials and content comprising the Service either belong to us or we have permission from the owner to use them to provide the Service. We give you permission to use the materials and content comprising the Service for the sole purpose of using the Service in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- b. Your right to use the Service is personal to you and you are not allowed to give this right to another person or to sell, gift or transfer your Account to another person. Your right to use the Service does not stop us from giving other people the right to use the Service.
- c. Other than as allowed in these Terms of Service you are not given the right to use the “Bump” name, or any of the “Bump” trademarks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features.
8. Your content
- a. You confirm that images, sounds, text or information that you submit or create ("User Content") whilst using the Service will meet the Rules of Acceptable Use.
- b. You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual licence to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, adapt, re-format, modify, publish, translate, licence, sub-licence, assign, transfer and exploit the User Content anywhere and in any form for the purposes of providing our Service or for any purpose in connection with the operation of our business.
- d. We do not check or moderate any User Content before it is added to the Service by users. We may later check, moderate, reject, refuse or delete any User Content if we think that it breaks any of the Rules of Acceptable Use, or we believe it is against the ethos of Bump.
9. Rules of Acceptable Use
- 1. In addition to the other requirements within these Terms of Service, this clause describes specific rules that apply to your use of the Service (the "Rules of Acceptable Use").
- 2. You must make sure the email address you provide in your Account details remains active and is checked by you on a regular basis.
- 3. When using the Service you must not:
- a. create more than one Account on the Service (however, you may connect all your social networks or other services accounts, that we support, to your Account on the Service) unless we agree otherwise;
- b. give any false or misleading information in your Account details;
- c. permit another person to use the Service under your name or on your behalf unless you are a business and such person is authorised by you;
- d. use the Service if we have suspended or banned you from using it;
- e. send junk, spam or repetitive messages;
- f. engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct including selling any fake or counterfeit items or any item that otherwise breaches another person’s rights, and must comply with applicable legal requirements relating to the sale or purchase of sale items (including import and export rules and illegal products);
- g. modify, interfere, intercept, disrupt or hack the Service;
- h. misuse the Service by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which would harm the Service or any user of the Service's own equipment;
- i. collect any data from the Service other than in accordance with these Terms of Service;
- j. submit or contribute any User Content (including comments and descriptions relating to Sale Items) that contains nudity or violence, is abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, misleading, untrue, offensive, derogatory or uses bad or rude language;
- k. unfairly or unlawfully interfere or manipulate any ratings system or user feedback system;
- l. submit or contribute any User Content without the permission of the content owner or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties; or
- m. offer to sell or buy any of the items we list as prohibited items; or
- n. purchase or sell a Sale Item by making direct arrangements with the buyer or the seller to use a payment method other than the approved payment methods available through the Service;
- o. take any action which is deliberately designed to circumvent, reduce or manipulate the Commission due to us (as specified in clause 15);
- p. submit or contribute any information or commentary about another person without that person's permission.
- 4. Failure to comply with the Rules of Acceptable Use constitutes a serious breach of these Terms of Service, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions (with or without notice):
- a. immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
- b. immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any User Content (including the removal of Sale Items listed on the Service);
- c. issuing of a warning to you;
- d. legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- e. disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- 5. We may investigate any suspected breach of the Rules of Acceptable Use. During such investigation we may temporarily withdraw your right to use our Service or remove User Content (including the removal of Sale Items listed on the Service) without notice to you.
- 6. The responses described in clause 9.4 are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
10. Notice and takedown policy
- 1. Any person may contact us by sending us an "Infringement Notice" if any content available through our Service infringes their rights or fails to comply with our Rules of Acceptable Use. The Infringement Notice should be sent either by post to Bump, 3 Hawthorn Road West, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 4DN or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the information described below in the Infringement Notice:
- a. your name and contact details;
- b. a statement explaining in sufficient detail why you consider that the content available through our Service infringes your rights or fails to comply with our Rules of Acceptable Use; and
- c. a link to or such other means of identifying the problematic content.
- 2. We will take the action that we believe is appropriate depending on the nature of the Infringement Notice and will aim to respond to you within a reasonable period of time on the action we propose to take.
11. Advertisements on the Service
12. Ending our relationship
- a. If at any time you do not feel that you can agree to these Terms of Service or any changes made to the Terms of Service or the Service, you must immediately stop using the Service.
- b. If you wish to end your use of the Service, please contact us at email@example.com from the email address linked to your account and ask us to deactivate your Account.
- c. We may immediately end your use of the Service if you break the Rules of Acceptable Use, any other important rule(s), or terms and conditions we set for accessing and using the Service including these Terms of Service.
- d. We may also withdraw the Service as long as we give you reasonable notice that we plan to do this so that you have a reasonable period of time to download any of your User Content.
- e. If you or we end your use of the Service or we withdraw the Service as described in this clause, we may delete or modify your User Content, Account or any other information we hold about you. You will also lose any rights you have to use the Service or access our content or your User Content. We will not offer you compensation for any losses.
13. Our liability/responsibility to you
- a. You alone decide whether to proceed with a sale or purchase of a Sale Item. As such, we make no commitments regarding the Sale Items including the quality or late delivery of the Sale Items or for honouring (or causing any seller to honour) any erroneous information regarding the price, description and availability of, or any information relating to any Sale Items promoted or available through our Service or the ability of the purchaser to complete any purchase of the Sale Items.
- b. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Internet and technology, the Service is provided on an "as available" and "as is" basis. This means that we are unable to promise that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted, without delays, error-free or meet your expectations and we do not give any commitment relating to the performance or availability of the Service in these Terms of Service and, to the extent we are able to do so, we exclude any commitments that may be implied by law.
- c. To the extent permitted by the law, our total responsibility for any claims relating to a Sale Transaction is limited to the Commission payable in connection with that Sale Transaction.
- d. For any other claims arising out of the provision of the Service, we do not accept any responsibility whatsoever (whether arising in contract, tort otherwise).
- e. In every case, we will never be responsible for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
14. Resolving disputes
DISPUTES WITH US
- 1. If you have a dispute with us relating to the Service, in the first instance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
DISPUTES WITH OTHER USERS RELATING TO A SALE TRANSACTION
- 2. Unless stated otherwise a report about an Eligible Transaction may not be edited or changed (other than to provide extra information that is relevant to the report) after it has been filed unless we exercise our sole discretion to allow you to change your report.
- 3. Whether you are a buyer or a seller of a Sale Item, you must cooperate with us throughout the dispute resolution process. You must provide any information relating to the dispute to us that we reasonably request. You must respond to any request for such information made within 48 hours of the request being made. Such requests will usually be via email and/or the private message functionality on the Service, although they may occasionally be by other methods we agree with you. If you fail to respond we may not continue with the investigation and may determine that the investigation is resolved in favour of the other party. The investigation may be closed and may not be reopened. Any response received after the 48 hours has expired will only be considered by us at our sole discretion.
- 4. You may pursue a report about an Eligible Transaction with Bump or contact your card provider to pursue any chargeback options that may be available to you from your card provider. You may not pursue both options at the same time or seek double recovery in respect of the same Sale Item. If you have an open report with us and subsequently file a chargeback with your card provider, we will close your report. You may not report an Eligible Transaction if you have already reported that Eligible Transaction or you have received a refund for that purchase from Bump, the seller or a third party.
- 5. If you report a Sale Item from an Eligible Transaction as an ‘item significantly not as described’ and you and the seller cannot agree as to the difference between the Sale Item as sold and the Sale Item as described, we will use reasonable endeavours to make a fair decision based on all information we hold about the Sale Item. We will exercise our decision making authority in our sole discretion when determining our decision in respect of a report of an ‘item significantly not as described.’ We will consider numerous factors, which may include the communications between you and the seller, and any documentation you have provided. We will provide you with reasons for our decision upon request.
- 6. If you report a Sale Item from an Eligible Transaction as an ‘item significantly not as described’ we may require you to obtain appropriate documentation from a qualified expert third party to substantiate the claims made in your report at your expense.
- 7. If we open an investigation after receiving a report from a buyer, the seller in the Eligible Transaction will be required to provide proof of shipping and delivery that can be tracked online. This is the only evidence we will accept as proof of delivery. If the seller fails to provide proof of shipping and delivery we may resolve the report in favour of the buyer.
- 8. We will exercise our sole discretion when evaluating a report about an Eligible Transaction. If we find in favour of a buyer, we may reverse the initial Sale Transaction and use any sums held by Bump in accordance with clause 6.11 to refund the buyer.
- 9. We may also terminate any user’s Account following our conclusion of the dispute resolution process where in our reasonable opinion:
- a. any user has failed to cooperate with the dispute resolution process;
- b. the seller has failed to send the Sale Item to a buyer;
- c. the buyer has failed to pay for a Sale Item; or
- d. the user has initiated the dispute resolution process on false grounds.
- 10. If you report an Eligible Transaction as an ‘item significantly not as described’ we may require you to ship the item at your expense to the seller, to us or to a third party designated by us.
- 11. To use our dispute resolution process you must have:
- a. purchased a Sale Item via the Service and paid a seller using Paypal;
- b. purchased a tangible good that can be shipped;
- c. purchased a Sale Item with shipping (the item was not purchased as a ‘Meet in Person' transaction);
- d. an account in good standing;
- e. attempted to resolve the dispute yourself with the other user before asking us to mediate on the dispute; and
- f. raised the dispute within 10 days of the Sale Item being shipped or 15 days of the Sale Item being purchased (whichever is sooner).
- 12. If we ask you to provide proof of shipping, the documentation must clearly show that you (as seller) have shipped the item to the buyer’s address shown on the sales receipt. This documentation must be able to be tracked online and include:
- a. the delivery address of the buyer (as shown on the sales receipt);
- b. the date the item was sent; and
- c. official acceptance of the item by a shipping company and a status update that the item was delivered.
- 1. If you use PayPal to pay for a Sale Item or receive any money for a Sale Transaction you may be eligible for PayPal’s Buyer and Seller Protection, details of which are available here.
15. Changes to the Service
- a. We are constantly updating and improving the Service to try and find ways to provide you with new and innovative features and services. Improvements and updates are also made to reflect changing technologies, tastes, behaviours and the way people use the Internet and our Service.
- b. In order to do this, we may need to update, reset, stop offering and/or supporting a particular part of the Service, or feature relating to the Service ("changes to the Service"). These changes to the Service may affect your past activities on the Service, features that you use and your User Content ("Service Elements"). Any changes to the Service could involve Service Elements being deleted or reset.
- c. You agree that a key characteristic of our Service is that changes to the Service will take place over time and this is an important basis on which we grant you access to the Service. Once we have made changes to the Service, your continued use of the Service will show that you have accepted any changes to the Service. You are always free to stop using the Service or deactivate your Account by contacting us at email@example.com from the email address linked to your account.
16. Change to the documents
- a. We may revise these Terms of Service from time to time but the most current version will always be at this link.
- b. Changes will usually occur because of new features being added to the Service, changes in the law or where we need to clarify our position on something.
- c. We will try, where possible and reasonable, to contact you to let you know about any significant changes to any of the documents referred to in these Terms of Service. We may contact you through the Service (for example by asking you to accept the changes before you continue to use the Service) or via a separate email.
- d. Normally, we will try to give you some warning before the new terms become effective. However, sometimes changes will need to be made immediately and if this happens we will not give you any notice.
17. Documents that apply to our relationship with you
- a. The current version of the Terms of Service contains the only terms and conditions that apply to our relationship with you. Older versions of the Terms of Service will no longer apply to our relationship and will be completely replaced by the current version.
- b. We intend to rely on these Terms of Service as setting out the written terms of our agreement with you for the provision of the Service. If part of the Terms of Service cannot be enforced then the remainder of the Terms of Service will still apply to our relationship.
- c. If you do not comply with these Terms of Service and we do not take action immediately, this does not mean we have given up any right we have and we may still take action in the future.
- 1. As we are based in England, English law will apply to all disputes and the interpretation of these Terms of Service. The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or related to your use of the Service.
19. Contact, feedback and complaints
- 1. If you need to contact us in relation to these Terms of Service or any other document mentioned in them, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can improve the Service. By providing your feedback you agree that you are giving up any rights you have in your feedback so that we may use and allow others to use it without any restriction and without any payment to you.